Woah What?

|

Ok so if we rewind 20 years, I was in school in Salina, KS with just about 10 kids. Of the 10, 3 of us were Josh’s. There was Josh K, Josh S, and Josh L. Well I happened to ride to school with Josh S and we got to be friends, but after the year was over, his family moved to Oberlin, outta my life. Well guess who lives here and had us over for supper on Saturday. Yeah totally Josh S. It was totally awesome to reconnect after so long and see how God brought us to this wacky place. Its been wonderful to see how God has worked in my life recently, but more exciting was some of the ridiculousness that has happened in Josh S.’s life. I would love to take the rest of this space to share some of his stories, but that’s for a different time.

Anyway, we got into our PODS today, and everything was ok! Nothing was broken that we could tell, and I dug around in there for quite some time. I called my cousin Duane and told him that since he did such a good job packing, the next time we move, I’ll have to fly him out and have him pack me up again! This week brings some craziness as we have appointments all over town, and one of my good bestest buddies is coming to town tomorrow! Just wanted to update enough to communicate we are alive and well, and are totally stoked about what the week brings.

3 comments:

Epp Family said...

thanks for the update....I've been checking on here for your status!

annaO said...

Just in case you'd like to further expand your undying love for country music, Justin is playing in Vegas this weekend. He could probably get you in, if you want to go.

californiameaghan said...

in third grade there were two megans and me. i was absent on the day they picked nicknames, so i wound up as meggie for the rest of the year. (meg and megan being the other two girls).

glad to hear pods worked out for you - jeremy is packing ours this weekend and sending it my way. YAY!

do you still feel the urge to call him josh s? similar to the urge to still call old teachers mrs. so and so instead of by their first names i think.